The Law Office of W. Brice Cottongame & Associates, P.C. has successfully represented hundreds of victims of serious personal injuries and wrongful death resulting in significant compensation for our clients. The following describes just a few of the many types of cases we have handled for our clients:
• We represented the family of a man who died in a fatal 18-wheeler crash, and his wife who was catastrophically injured in the wreck, reported to be the most deadly accident in Tarrant County history. A confidential settlement was obtained.
• A man who sustained traumatic amputation of his arm while working on an overhead crane hired us to represent him. The case settled out of court for a confidential sum.
• We filed suit for a husband and father who was rear-ended at highway speed and sustained amputation of his leg. The case was resolved in favor of our client.
• Multiple families and businesses engaged our firm to represent them when their homes and businesses were destroyed by a wildland fire caused by the negligent operation of an oil and gas well. The cases were settled confidentially.
• Our firm was hired to represent a young woman who was sexually assaulted at a private boot camp facility. This case was tried to a verdict for our client.
• A medical malpractice case was filed for a man who sustained permanent nerve injury in his leg after surgery. The case was settled for a confidential amount.
• Our firm represented two separate individuals who sustained permanent nerve damage after wisdom teeth removal by the same dentist. Confidential Settlements were made in each case.
• A wrongful death case was filed for the widow and young children of a young man killed in an 18-wheeler crash. The case was settled for a confidential amount.